Welcome to the official Wolf Mini-Maze website. This website was conceived by one of my patients, who was cured of atrial fibrillation (AF) following the Wolf Mini-Maze procedure. My patient said, "There are so many people, including physicians, who should be educated about this cure for atrial fibrillation. You provide not just treatment, but a real cure for AF." That was in 2004.
Now there are many people who have been cured by the Wolf Mini-Maze procedure. There is a testimonial section on this website, where the reaeder can learn about individual patient stories, in the patient's own words. In addition, the reader can learn about individual patient stories, in the patient's own words. Many patients have offered to discuss their stories with interested people who visit this website. Let us know if you would like to contact one of our patients.
On this website you will find a great amount of information on atrial fibrillation. Some of the important points include:
- We began the research for this procedure in 1999.
- The first patient operation was in 2003, and that patient continues to be AF free.
- This is a minmally-invasive surgical procedure, and the average hospital stay is 2 days.
- The procedure includes treatment of the left atrial appendage, which significantly decreases the chance of a stroke from AF.
- Electrical testing is performed during the procedure.
- My personal experience now exceeds 800 cases, with 0% mortality.
- The cure rate exceeds 90%.
If you would like to discuss your situation by phone, I return all calls personally.
Please enjoy this Official Wolf Mini-Maze Website.